Projekt tervezési terület (en)NewPalace
Degree Course MSc in Architecture
Our MSc is especially for bachelor graduates who want to advance their personal and professional development in the field of architectural design. The programme leads to an Óbuda University degree, accredited by the Hungarian Accreditation Committee and linked to the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS). The stringent quality criteria applied by the Accreditation Committee are based on European standards for higher education.
The aim of the training is to prepare students for being able to apply their complex knowledge in the fields of environmental development in general, and architecture in particular. Significant emphasis is laid on theoretical foundations and on design training, respectively, at a high standard. Creative and technical fields are well balanced, with developing various skills in visual arts and engineering.
Find details about the curriculum in the below.
The academic staff of the Faculty have proven expertise in Central-Eastern European Countries, as well as inside and outside the European region. This offers our candidates the possibility to discuss and to initiate programs and projects in their respective native country.Objectives:
- link theory to design practise
- develop skills required in international team-work
- architectural design and interior design
- urban design and chief planner/architect
- 4 semesters
- commencing in September
- full-time studies
- ÓE, Ybl Miklós Faculty in Budapest (Pest side)
- recognised Bachelor of Architecture degree
- submitted professional portfolio
- successful skype interview
- B2 level English Certificate, or
- certificate about studies in English (min 1 absolved semester)
- minimum of 10 students each year
- Stipendium Hungaricum Program
- Scholarship for Christian Young People
- Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship